Advertisement

Your Ad Here

How To Fast Crawling By Google


As you can see below,I just created an article on How To Submit Your Web site / Blog into Google Search Engine-Useful Tip and this is what I got when I typed the url of this article in Google after just posting the article.
Wow! as you can see below,google crawled it in just 1 minute.I know there are so many out there waiting days and days for google to crawl their websites/blogs and I wondered how fast is google crawling this site!
Write an article and check how much time it is taking for google to crawl your blog..








Easy And Fastest Way FOR GOOGLE TO CRAWL YOUR BLOG

Leave comments on others blogs and but your post is must related to the post. 
After that you will god amazing results
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment.

 

| jokes,Blogger Tips,Tricks,Help,XML,HTML,Tags,Table,Tutorial,Orkut © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by roanty | Back To Top |